Jenny Gawith - Education Manager
CKC REAP supports a range of community programmes designed to meet the particular needs of the members of a community group.
The Community Education Organiser assists community action through consultation, liaison and networking with community groups and key agencies.
- Developing administration structures towards self-determination
- Help with Constitutions & Trust Deeds
- Financial systems and planning
- Seeking grants and contracts
- Employment issues and contracts
- Working with other agencies
- Finding an umbrella group
CKC REAP offers community groups assistance, consultation and problem solving to help them operate effectively.
Community Programmes, Courses and Workshops
CKC REAP supports learning programmes, which are developed from requests by individuals, community groups and agencies that see the need for a programme.
Take a look at CKC REAP's Programmes on offer. We welcome any suggestions so call into the REAP Centre or give us a call.